Welcome to Tasty Tech! Before I begin, I would like to, on behalf of me and my team, thank you warmly for taking time to visit our website and read about us.Although fairly new, we are proud of our history, and Tasty Tech is only a small part of a big picture. Born out of the rebirth of the old Interaq name, Tasty Tech is quickly coming on to becoming a useful and informative blog viewed by tech fans everywhere everyday. With over 250 views in the first week of operation, around 150 followers on Twitter, and a revolutionary financial model, we’d say the future looks tasty!
Tasty Tech is run by a team of three nerds (yep, just three) all with an unhealthy obsession for technology. The Team also has experience in Website Design, IT & Server Management, SEO, Marketing, Customer Service, Business, Social Media Marketing, Database Management and that’s just the important ones! Having been involved in web projects since 2010, including Interaq, we believe that we are well equipped for success and we believe that Tasty Tech will grow immensely and become a revolution in technology blogging.
We aim for Tasty Tech to be a simple and intuitive way for users to receive technology. We also want to make it simple for users to find out more about their favourite technology companies or products. Our goal is as simple as that.
Now, I do not want to write any more paragraphs of text to bore you, so I’ve compiled a list of other facts about Tasty Tech that you can read about:
- Tasty Tech officially opened 30th April 2012.
- Tasty Tech is online but the team are based in Portsmouth, UK.
- Tasty Tech was born out of Interaq, a former technology website.
- Tasty Tech never promise to bog you down with adverts, and will only put adverts in places of less inconvenience to our users.
- Tasty Tech believes in ethical blogging.
- Tasty Tech allows you to comment on anything, anywhere on the website.
- Tasty Tech welcomes all type of feedback through our contact links.
- We believe we will smash all our targets shown in the milestone timeline on the left.